Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Fast and Furious





I always have the best intentions to sit down and blog every afternoon while Georgia Kate naps and Ty has some down time but it always seems like a look up and it is already 8 pm, and by that point I am too exhausted to write about anything.

Our days just seem hectic at times, but I would not change it for a minute. Last night I had a Junior League meeting and today has just flown by, It felt like we were always on the go and to top it off we spent two hours at the vet with one of our dogs..... two kids at the vet was a experience but they did really well considering we did not leave until 6 pm (Our sweet Abbie is also doing ok, too).... And on top of that Ryan was working late. Thank goodness for a Sonic gift card! Now it is 9 and I am done for the day.... Whew.

No comments: