Saturday, January 7, 2012

Ringing In The New Year!

Make new friends but keep the old.
There was something special about being able to ring in the year with 2 of my oldest, well maybe I should say long time friends instead of old. :) We even made it up till Midnight! I have known these girls since I two , so we have a lot of memories and stories to tell. Our paths have not always been together but it feels like time has never left us when we get together. I am so thankful for Emily and Laura and their beautiful hearts and friendship. Friends like these is one of my favorite parts about still living in the town that I grew up in. We actually just welcomed Laura back not too long ago! So blessed and thankful for wonderful friends. I am really not sure where I would be today if it were not for old and new friends.

No comments: