Thursday, January 12, 2012

Basketball





Basketball Season started shortly after Georgia Kate was born, and Ryan thought he would tackle yet another sport this year, and help Coach Basketball. Who would have thought that a Superintendent of Schools would be a football and basketball Coach.... only our Superintendent!


I have yet to take the kids to game yet this year, so I felt it was time to go and cheer on our Westphalia Blue jays! We didn't make it through the whole game due to GK's bedtime routine and schedule. Poor Tyler, our little Coach in training walked off the court in tears. He was in tears because he was able to sit on the bench with the players while his Daddy Coached. Ty was loving it! We are so proud of our Daddy and all that he does for his School.


I have been working on this post all day but for some reason I am having a hard time posting pictures. I got one up, but I have a favorite that I can't seem to get up here so I will try again later.


No comments: