Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Traditions

Throwing out the Reindeer food!Our poor Christmas Cookies! We put just a little too much dough, so they grew really big in the oven. I will work on my Cookie skills so I am all ready for next year.


Having to say good bye to Francesco until next year. We really enjoyed our special guest Elf.

Reading our Christmas Eve book. Mater Saves Christmas.... I immediately thought of Ty when I saw this book.



I have always Christmas Eve traditions ever since I was a little girl, and have been looking forward to the moment that we could start our own family Christmas Eve Traditions. This year we introduced Francesco the Elf, making cookies and reindeer food for Santa and his Reindeer, and being able to open up one gift (a Christmas book that we will then read before bed time). Tyler really enjoyed everything, except it took lots of bribing to get him to help me with cookies. It finally took Ryan coming in to the kitchen to decorate with us. Sweet Georgia Kate was already in bed with visions of Sugar Plums during the majority of our Christmas Eve activities. For Tyler when it was time to finally go to sleep he had the hardest time falling asleep... to excited about Santa coming to our house. So thankful for all of these fun traditions with my family and look forward to many more.

No comments: