Sunday, October 21, 2012

Birthday Eve

I am sitting here on the eve of Georgia Kate's first Birthday trying to put in to words how I feel and how absolutely amazing it feels to be able to celebrate and throw a real first birthday, again. Every plan and detail that went in to GK's Birthday party was filled with so much excitement.
Yesterday, was filled with so much joy as we celebrated, Georgia Kate. I can't wait to share her special Birthday party with you all.
However, today as I have been watching our precious girl explore and play with all of her new toys I have been reflecting on how much healing has taken place this year. I find it amazing how one little girl could bring so much hope and joy back to our lives. I remember being absolutely terrified when I found out I was pregnant with Georgia Kate, but she was worth it all.
 Every moment since Georgia Kate's birth has been cherished and never taken for granted. I can't imagine our lives with out Georgia Kate, and for that I am thankful for Landry and his precious life. The love that I have for both Tyler and Georgia Kate is so amazing, I feel that I love "better" and "stronger" because of Landry and his legacy.
Georgia Kate as you are about to turn one I want to thank you for the smile that you bring to my face, I think we all smile a little bigger because of you. Your laugh is contagious and the love you have for your big Brother, Tyler is priceless. I love how you blow kisses, please don't ever stop doing that. I just love you so much, and I am thankful that God chose me to be your Mommy.
 
    

No comments: