Thursday, October 25, 2012

Just A Reminder

2nd time is a charm when it came to early voting this year. We had a fun birthday lunch on Monday with some of our favorite friends, Luke and Avery. They were unable to come to Georgia Kate's party, so we celebrated with them at Chick Fil A on her real Birthday.
Jen mentioned she wanted to vote so we decided to go together, well the line was really long and we figured with the kids it would be a way too much for us all to handle. Therefore, I thought going first thing in the Morning would be the best time. Tuesday after I dropped of Tyler at School we went and cast our vote! No line. Ryan went yesterday afternoon, so we are all set. I always try to early vote when I can, it is just nice and easy and I don't have to think about it anymore.

No comments: