Monday, October 15, 2012

Team Picture Saturday

Tyler had team pictures on Saturday before their game. I still can't believe I did not get his hair cut, but these pictures snuck up on me, and I am not sure if I received the reminder, thanks Coach! ;) Such a fun team this year. It is hard to believe the Fall Season is almost over.
Well, as I mentioned the 2nd and 3rd week of every month are just crazy. Week 3, mmonthly Junior League meeting tomorrow. It is the second one of the year, One already down!!
The funny thing, is I am actually more nervous about this meeting than our first one. We really have so many amazing projects and events going on right now, which is so exciting. I pray daily for strength, courage, and guidance. I have felt really run down the past couple of weeks, but I know it is all apart of this journey.
This week is also all about GK!! Our sweet girl is turning ONE a week from today. What??!  Saturday, is monthly S.M.I.L.E. event, Soccer, and GK's Birthday party! Not sure what I was thinking throwing a party on top of all this, let the fun and craziness begin.

No comments: