Friday, October 5, 2012

Thursday Night Lights

Georgia Kate LOVES Madison and her Daddy.

The Coaches with their biggest fans! We were missing sweet Wyatt in the picture, but I am sure he will make plenty of fun football pictures in the future.

Last night we headed to Westphalia to Cheer Westphalia on to VICTORY!! I hate that I have had to miss so many games this year, but I do what I can. Tyler and Georgia Kate had so much fun. We also brought along, Madison so she could cheer on her Daddy. We loved spending some extra special time with sweet, Madison. I was so happy that we could take her so Lauren could rest, and enjoy some time with Wyatt.
We picked up Chick Fil A for Dinner and enjoyed a nice little picnic outside by the playground during the game. Of course I did not get to watch any of the game. I had to ask Ryan when he got home last night, who won the game? :)
 

No comments: