Friday, November 2, 2012

Back To Back





October was full with two back to back Project S.M.I.L.E. events at the Children's Hospital. We hosted a Super Hero Saturday and a It's a great Pumpkin painting party. They were both so wonderful but I loved the painting party. HEB donated hay and tons of pumpkins for us to create a pumpkin patch. They watching the kids pick out their own pumpkin to design. We also had the Chick- Fil- A Cow and HEB Buddy. The kids love when we have the Characters. This project warms my heart. I can't wait for this month. I am also amazed by the amazing support we have from local businesses around the area. What a great community to be a apart of. Tomorrow we kick of our other two Community Project. Kids In The Kitchen and Project Prom. My goal for this year is to grow these two projects and really make an impact in the lives of young teens. I can't wait to see where this year will take these two projects. So fun to be apart of this all.   

No comments: