Sunday, November 4, 2012

That's A Wrap

1,2,3 Go Cardnials

Ryan with Tyler and Cade. Cade's Dad helped Coach as well.


Yesterday was Ty's last Soccer game of the season. We have had a great season but a little break is always nice. I really enjoy watching all the growth of the players and I hope we will have a lot of our same teammates in the Spring. Tuesday evening is our Soccer Party and of course, Trophy night!! Of course I have my monthly board meeting, so I will have to miss the big presentation... I hate that.
Poppy came to watch Tyler. The weather was a little windy and started out really overcast, so we decided to have Ghee keep GK.... trying to protect those precious ears. Although today she has had another runny nose. Tis the season, I think she is teething as well. We all love when we have Ghee and Poppy come to games. Way to go Cardinals on a great season! So proud of Tyler, our very Cardinal. Good game to the greatest coach around, as well. We love you!

No comments: