Thursday, November 8, 2012

Moments

There are certain moments that I always want to remember and hold on to and this is one of them. There relationship is simply sweet and fun to watch. They both light up when they are together and love giving kisses and hugs.
We are two days from our huge Junior League event. As I told someone this morning, I think yesterday was the calm before the storm. I was up at all hours of the night writing stuff down. I found myself so stressed this morning. I spent all morning in the care running here and there... with GK who was so good, I kept telling her she a is a junior leaguer in training. :)
Ryan sent me an encouraging text and then he called as I was a about to lug a huge toy basket to the florist to get wrapped, all while trying to push GK. And the first thing he said to me was have fun! This is fun. He is right, I love doing this for our league. Therefore, that is my motto until the very end. I know it will be great and the co-chairs for this event our amazing and so is their committee. It has been a joy to work with them. So thankful for JLBC!

No comments: