Thursday, April 25, 2013

Hallelujah

The "original" Hope Mommies group at our first retreat in 2011.
Below is the from the retreat this past February. We were missing a few faces this year. I adore this picture of us loving on Mary Beth. Yesterday, she welcomed her beautiful Rainbow, Sydnee Rainn. 

Last night was such a remarkable evening for me and several of my favorite Hope Mommies. Tears of joy filled my eyes as I thought back to when I first met these incredible and inspiring women, in February of 2011. All of our wounds were still very fresh and raw, but I had hope that God was going to do amazing things in our lives through our precious babies in Heaven. 
Well, last night, the last one from our original group gave birth to her Rainbow Baby. All of us have had beautiful babies (and one adoption from Rwanda). Beauty from Ashes. It has been amazing to see how God has worked and is continuing to work in our lives after complete devastation  I will be forever grateful for these beautiful women. God is so Good.      

No comments: