Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy Easter


This is not the best quality of picture but I love Ryan and Georgia Kate in this picture. My parents have a spread of Bluebonnets behind their house, so Poppy went to pick some for his favorite little girl. Technically, I don't think you are supposed to do that, but since Poppy did it for GK we will let it slide. ;)


I adore how my parents always involve Landry in every Holiday. This year my Mom created Easter baskets for Tyler and GK out of baskets from Landry's funeral. Tears filled my eyes when my Mom told me the significant of these baskets. I wish I would have gotten a better picture. I adore how our precious littlest is always apart of our celebrations, my how I miss that precious boy. However, because of Easter and the great promise that it holds, we will be able to celebrate and love on Landry for Eternity.  

All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. It is by his great mercy that we have been born again, because God raised Jesus Christ from the dead. Now we live with great expectation, and we have a priceless inheritance.”
1 Peter 1:3-4

No comments: