Thursday, October 9, 2008

Back Up

Ty just learned how to get on his truck by himself. Ty loves making the car noise while driving. Vroom... Vroom...

Things are starting to slow down around the house. Well, everything but Ty. Therefore, I will try to tell you about our fabulous trip to San Diego. The plane ride coming and going was great. Thanks goodness for suckers, windows (Ty loved looking out the window), new books and toys, cups with straws, and Ghee Ty was entertained.
We loved being able to see all of my Moms family and helping Amma celebrate her 87th Birthday. We filled our days with various activities and restaurants. I think Ty ate at more restaurants in San Diego than he has in his whole life. He was great at all of them. Any place where there is food Ty loves.
We visited the San Diego Zoo, Coronado, Sea Port Village for lunch and a carousel ride, San Diego Children's Museum (My camera was not charged for this outing. I was so upset), and a Fall Festival. We also did a lot of shopping.
We have so many wonderful memories that will stay with us forever. Well, Ty just woke up so I must sign off.

No comments: