Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Early Birthday Celebration

Last Saturday my sweet friends Kassie and Lindsay hosted an early Birthday Celebration for me at the Dead Fish Grill over looking Lake Belton. It was gorgeous. Enjoy all the fun pictures. Me with Kassie
Two of the greatest girls around. Kassie and Lindsay

Me, Meredith, Heather, and Lesley: AKA Junior League Girls!


Me with Lindsay



Me with Lesley



Steele's and Belobrajdic's




Kassie, Me, Kristy, and Lindsay




They even got me an Ice Cream Cake. My favorite!!




Almost 32! Gasp!



A group of wonderful friends: Heather, Lesley, Kassie, Christina, Me, Lindsay, and Kristy. Not everyone could make it but we had a great time.


Last but not least my wonderful husband!
The night was perfect. Great view, food, drinks, and of course the great friends and conversation made it complete. Thanks to everyone who came and helped me celebrate.






2 comments:

Laura said...

Looks like you had a great time! Oscar and I have been wanting to try Dead Fish Grill. I think we might go this weekend. Maddie and I would love to get together for a playdate! That would be great, we can catch up! Let me know when!

Lauren said...

What a wonderful Birthday Celebration!!! Looks like y'all had such a great time!! I hope your birthday tommorow is wonderful!!! Look how cute your cake is!!!