Monday, October 13, 2008

What Are You Doing?

This is what I found Ty doing today. I also should mention the day is not over yet. I wonder what else I might find Ty doing today? I walk around the corner to find Ty on the enrty way table. This is the second time I have found him on this table. I just happened to get a picture today. What a little stinker.

This is my favorite. I was putting away the groceries from our grocery store outing this morning and when I turned around I found Ty standing in the refrigerator.
My guess is he got thirsty and could not wait any longer for some milk. It is a good thing I had Ty's sippy cup in the fridge waiting for him.

Three posts in one day! I think that might be a new record. I really should be cooking right now because I am taking dinner over to Anna to help her and her family welcome baby #2 in to the world. Anna is in my fall Provisional JL class. I have just loved getting to know her. Have a great week. Ours is filled with cooking meals for dear friends, Supper Club, Bible Study, and one possibly two play dates.
I am going to use this time to mention Ryan. I have not talked about him in a while but it is time to say how proud of him I am. Ryan is working non stop these days which can be hard at times for me and Tyler but we take it one day at a time.
Please keep Ryan in your prayers this week because he has a 20 page paper due this Saturday for class. This on top of work, volleyball, football, and a board meeting. I wish Ryan could slow done but he just can't right now. I know that God is in control and will take care of everything for us. You are the BEST Ryan and we love you very much. Especially your gorilla boy. He lights up every time he sees you. It is enough to melt my heart.

No comments: