Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday Morning Outing

This morning my Parents treated Tyler and I to breakfast at the Bluebonnet Cafe. What a wonderful place for breakfast. Ty enjoyed some eggs, biscuit, bacon, home fries, and grits! The good thing about Ty is he will try anything.
After Breakfast I decided to take Ty to the Whistle Stop Playground to look at the trains (Ty really likes trains and trucks these days) and play for a little bit. Ryan is still in class every Saturday so we try to find things to keep us busy while he is gone all day. I will admit I had a fun morning with my little buddy. Ty is now enjoying a nap and I am enjoying a quite house. Very nice Saturday so far.
Tomorrow is another fun day. We will be attending the Westphalia picnic, plus Nana and Papa are coming in to town. We can't wait to see them.Ty with Mrs. Pitts ( The owner of the Bluebonnet and a family friend)Ty in one of his Halloween shirts. I went a little overboard on Halloween shirts. 3 total plus a cute bib.Ty is going up the slide the wrong way but it was fun to watch climb up and down. He did it several times.

No comments: