Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Play Group

Today we spent the day with pumpkins and friends. Warning there are lots of pictures (out of order) of all the kids in their costumes. You are about to see what Ty is this year for Halloween. However, I could not keep it on him the whole time. He will have plenty of more opportunities to wear it. Overall we had a great Morning!
Landyn was a beautiful Butterfly. I love this costume!
Aynsley was a cute little lady bug!
After the Pumpkin Patch everyone came over to our house for a little Halloween Party. However, the majority of the kids liked looking out our dogs. It looks like Hudson, Aynsley, and Ty are having a little conversation.Surprise!!! Tyler is Yoda for Halloween. I wonder who helped us pick out that costume? I will admit Ty looks so cute in it! I am impressed he lets me leave the hat on him.Landyn, Ty, and Keifer (AKA Elmo)Whitney and her cute little Lady Bug Sadie! What a precious little girl.

Best of friends. What a sweet Elmo.

As you can see from all the pictures the kids had a great time playing together. The only one I could not get a picture of was Hudson. I can never get a picture of him..... Sorry Lindsay.

Have a good week! We are busy all week but that is how we like it!!!!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! Oh Ty is a cute little Yoda :) Looks like y'all had sooo much fun!!! Makes me wish I was not on this stupid mountain and back in Temple! Love you!

Rachel said...

We had so much fun at the party!! Thank you for hosting a fabulous Pumpkin Patch Party!! Your home is beautiful by the way!!