Sunday, October 19, 2008

Stone Cold Tyler Steele

Thanks to Ryan for that Title. I don't know the first thing about wrestling and I plan to keep it that way. However, it looks like Ty and the pumpkin got in to a wresting match. And the winner is Ty!

These were taken before the ear infection but I will say that Ty is acting like himself today. My playful boy is back and I want to send a big shout out to Amoxicillin! That stuff is working wonders for Ty. The best part is Tyler and I both got a lot of sleep last night. Much needed after the past couple of nights.
We did decide not to take Ty with us to church so he stayed and played with Ghee and Poppy this Morning. My parents have been so amazing the past couple of days. They even cooked us dinner last night and brought it over to us. Thanks Mom and Dad for all you do for us! We love you. Ryan even brought Tyler and I a surprise when he came home last night. Flowers for me and a car Ty. What a Thoughtful Daddy.
Tomorrow we are still on for the Pumpkin Patch and Halloween Party! We still have to take it slow but overall Ty is back and ready to go!

No comments: