Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Just One Of The Dogs

I turn my back for one second and this is what I find. Just look and you will find how it turns out. Three things you can tell about Ty from this picture is he loves dogs, water, and being outside. Yesterday was a great day for Ty. I am still not sure what Abbie and Cooper thought of their new water buddy that took control of their water bowl. Ty is such a boy!



Ty and I have already had a great day. We love Wednesday because it is Bible Study day. I even managed to get out of bed when Ryan woke up so I could make him Breakfast and have some quite time before Ty woke up. I think that is something I need to start doing. I loved being able to just relax and focus on my day for a little bit.
Ty was so great in the nursery this morning. He does not even look when I leave the room but he always has a big smile for me when I return. How blessed I feel as a Mom that Ty is in a wonderful surrounding with all of his little buddies. Today in the class their were three little babies with us. I will admit it is making me want another one. GASP! These are just thoughts.
This week is still crazy and I will be away from home a lot. I am already starting to feel guilty. However, I am counting down the days until Saturday. Did I mention I love this month because It is my Birthday (Next Wednesday). Let me start by saying that I have some Awesome friends in my life that would do anything for me. My dear friends Kassie and Lindsay are throwing me a party on Saturday night. We are having drinks and dinner at The Dead Fish Grill over looking Lake Belton. I have never been but I can't wait to sit outside with the beautiful scenery and wonderful friends. There should be about 15 of us. Fun times ahead! Have a great rest of your week.

2 comments:

The Armstrong Family said...

What a sweet boy making a mess! He looks so happy joining in on the fun :)

The Armstrong Family said...

P.S. - I hope you have a great time at Dead Fish celebrating your birthday. I'm sorry that I will be out of town!