Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Yummy Snack Time

Ty loves eating a snack at Ghee and Poppy's house because Ghee lets him sit in a big boy chair. I saw him eating his snack (a yummy pear) there for the first time yesterday and he seemed so proud and all grown up.
The title is a song on of of Ty's favorites Cd's so I know have the song stuck in my head.



Today as been a great day. I have now decided that Wednesday is one of my favorite days because it is Bible Study day and I can't tell you all how much I love my Mom's Bible Study and how thrilled I am that Ty loves going to the nursery to see his friends. Plus on Wednesday I always wake up at least an hour before Ty and I love that quit time in the morning. Good days are so great! I hope you are having a good day as well!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

At least once in your life I'd like you to spell "quiet" correctly, not "quite". It's quite annoying.

Holly Steele said...

Thank you for always being my spell check, Honey! I do not know what I would do with out you:)