Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Blessings






I know you hear it all the time our sweet boy but your Mommy and Daddy love you so much and think the world of you. Your sweet smile and precious laugh are very contagious. Ty never forgot what a blessing you are in our life's and to others. God created you and with Him all things are possible. We know that God has wonderful plans you. We can't wait to see the plans He has for your life.
I was sitting at Bible Study this morning and I felt truly blessed to be a Mother and have other wonderful Mother friends in my life, plus my very own Mother. I just feel a wonderful peace today. Today was a a very small class but it was great. It was just me, Lindsay, and Christina along with our leader, Sally. I have enjoyed all of Sally's lessons. This Fall we are studying the Women in the Bible. Ty loved Bible Study today, too because he got to play with his buddies Hudson and Keifer. Friends for Ty is another blessing.
Probably the biggest blessing is Ryan finished his 20 page paper that is due on Saturday. Ryan was up until 2 am this morning and then out the door at 6:45 am! I am so proud of him. Ryan has been working on his paper since Sunday night. I got the TV to myself this week. Nice for me.
Tonight we have our monthly Supper Club. Mexican is our theme for the night. The Marshall's are hosting. We can't wait! I guess that means I better get busy cooking my appetizer! However, we need to continue to pray that the rain will stop because Christina worked so hard on her backyard. That is where we plan on partying tonight. Inside or out it will be great.
So many blessings to be thankful for.

No comments: