Friday, October 17, 2008

Feeling Blue

We finally had a cool afternoon yesterday. I put Ty in his A&M Football Jersy! Very cute!

Yesterday afternoon Ty started running a low grade fever. I am hoping this fever is related to teething. I gave Ty some Tylenol and he started acting like him self again. By 5 pm Ty was going down hill again, so I gave him more Tylenol and some Gatorade (Ty now loves Gatorade) and put him to bed early. Ty was restless most of the night, but did ok. Ty woke up at 5:30 am and was so thirsty. He gulped down his sippy cup that was filled with Gatorade and came and cuddled with me for two hours. I know don't put him in bed with me, but he doesn't feel good.
The fever has been off and on most of the day. I talked to the nurse this morning and she mentioned trying Children's Motrin. Thanks Mom for going to the store to get some stuff for our little patient. Ty did go down for a nap this morning and his now down for the second time.
Some days you just have to throw out the schedule and do what is best for your child. All I can say is I want my happy little boy back. For now we canceled all the plans we had today and will stay close to home. Plus we need to get better so we can go to our Pumpkin Patch Play Group and Halloween party (that I am hosting) on Monday. Please keep Ty in your prayers. We just hope that he will break his fever and we will get some new teeth. Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Heather B. said...

I hope Ty feels better soon! A pumpkin patch play date! What a cute idea! We are going to the pumpkin patch to take the kids pictures! It should be fun!!! That is if Kendall decides to cooperate! ;)

Ryan said...

It's probably that uniform he's wearing. Ty's not an Aggie!