Thursday, October 23, 2008

Look At What I Did This Morning.

You got is right. I decorated the Second Hand Rose Store window with my friend Christina. Keep in mind there is usually a professional that does this but our fall class was in charge this month due to their sale this weekend. Keep in mind Christina and I have NEVER decorated a store window or dressed manikins before. We laughed the whole time. What better way to cure the stress I am feeling right now. We will have some huge banners back behind the clothing to add some color and make it POP!
I spent four hours up at the store last night pricing and sorting and then 2 1/2 hours this morning decorating the window and then I will head up to the store later this afternoon to help finish up. Ryan and my parents have been so amazing this week with Ty. I miss my little man so much. We will have some time this afternoon and all day tomorrow until the evening to play.
Oh, I will be on TV tomorrow morning promoting Purses, Pumps, and Pizzazz! I am traveling to Waco at 4:15 am with one other girl. If you are up BRIGHT and EARLY you can catch us on the Morning Buzz with KWTX. Have a great day!









2 comments:

The Armstrong Family said...

Way to go, Holly! That is a lot of work and I know the provisional class appreciated all of your and Christina's support. I hope the sale raises LOTS of money. Go to bed early tonight!!!

Laura said...

Hey Holly, I found your blog. Its so fun to have new blogs to read! Great to see you yesterday. I love having a new blog to read. Ty is just adorbale. anyway-my blog is
bersozafamily.blogspot.com
Talk to u later

Laura