Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Colorful Day

Ty did some coloring this morning in his class while I was at Bible study. As you can see it looks like Ty did more coloring on himself than on his paper. Thank goodness it all came out in the wash with a little help from Oxi Clean. We are thrilled that our bible study is continuing through the summer. We started a new study this morning titled: Building A Marriage That Really Works.
We have had a great week. We have been to the gym twice and hoping to make it tomorrow, packed some more boxes, played at a new park that is really close to our new house, played outside in the water, walked to the pond to see the fish and throw rocks, and got to visit with my Aunt (Ty's great Aunt Mary this Afternoon).
Tomorrow I will be busy doing last minute shopping and preparing for Westphalia's end of the year party. That is right we are hosting an Exemplary School Year Celebration tomorrow night at our clubhouse. I am going to miss that clubhouse when we move. I stocked up on blue and white today. Nothing like planning a party during a move. We ordered BBQ from my friends restaurant in Salado so I know the food will be GREAT.
Ryan starts class again on Friday and Saturday. This Summer he will have to spend some nights in College Station. That is not my favorite schedule but we make it work.
We hope you all are having a great week!





No comments: