Friday, June 5, 2009

Splash Park

We ventured to a Splash Park in Belton this Morning with some friends. This is the only picture I got of the splash area because Ty wanted nothing to do with it. I think there were too many big kids around. It was packed this Morning. You can tell that school is out! There was a neat playground next door so Ty played over there for a few minutes.
Ty really just wanted to wonder around and do his thing. He did not really play with friends, therefore I did not get to chat much. Maybe next week. We have two fun play dates planned for next week.


Ty got a much needed haircut this afternoon but I did not get any pictures yet. He looks really cute.

Yesterday was so busy with preparing for Westphalia's Party, which a huge success. We had a a great night. I also made dinner for a friend of mine. We were running around all day yesterday. I have a feeling will be just as crazy. Have a great weekend!

No comments: