Monday, June 1, 2009

Helper

Ty has been in step stool heaven lately. We keep it out a lot more than normal because we are busy taking things down and packing.
Last night Ryan took down our curtains and rods and he came back he found this little naked boy on his stool turning off the light. Ty was supposed to be getting in to the tub but the step stool was way better than a tub.
I am sure Ty is going to be embarrassed by this picture one day but I just love that little bottom. June is here and things are about to get very hectic very soon! I am attached to my calender/day planner because I am so afraid I am going to forget something. Let the craziness begin. I got A LOT of packing done yesterday. I am off to finish cleaning out and packing another closet.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

So CUTE! I love his little bathing suit tan :)