Thursday, June 11, 2009

I Did It

Most of your know how blessed we are are to have my parents so close by and they are always willing to watch Ty so Ryan and I have the opportunity to go out for date nights and with friends.
Well, we were invited to a party tomorrow night but my parents will be out town! Well, I finally decided to look for a sitter and I found one!!!!! I am a little nervous about this because I have never left Ty with a babysitter before. We will see how it goes tomorrow night.
The Women that leads my Bible Study on Wednesday's has a daughter that is in College and home for the summer. Stacie has been in Ty's class the past two weeks so he his familiar with her. I know she will do great. I just hope Ty does OK for her. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow night. I am just amazed that it took me almost two years to leave Ty with someone besides family. I am becoming so brave (ha ha). Baby Steps........

1 comment:

Heather B. said...

I think you are doing great. Connor is 5 1/2 and has still never stayed with anyone but family. Neither has Kendall! You are doing WAY better than me!!! You go girl!