Tuesday, June 16, 2009

When Mom's Not Looking

A little boy can pull out drawers and take some clothes out. ( At least Ty stopped to smile when I took the picture). Find all sorts of fun stuff in a bathroom.
I was wanting to pack up my bathroom today. Thanks Ty for helping me get started.


Oh, Jewels.


You are probably wondering where I was during all this and I was in the same room (our bedroom). We kept big storage containers under our bed so I was taking the containers out and throwing stuff away. Let me just say that Ty is fast! Tomorrow I will be teaching Ty how to put things in to boxes. Ty knows how to put all his toys away so this should be an easy task. I hope....
Tomorrow is Bible Study in the Morning, Swimming with friends in the Afternoon, and picking up and loading some boxes in a U-haul. Ryan will start that while we are swimming. The big closing day is Thursday! It will be here soon.


No comments: