Sunday, June 7, 2009

Weekend

Here is a little bit about our weekend. Ty was so excited to see Ryan yesterday. Ty had not seen Ryan since Thursday since Ryan stayed the night in College Station on Friday. Ty was ready to play with Ryan when he got home. I was so thankful to see Ryan, too. I was worn out!
Ty was in his blue and white because we attended a Graduation Party yesterday. I did not get any pictures.


Of course Ty found some water to play (sit) in.

Here is a picture of my parent's new house. That is what they have been doing all weekend and that is what we did today. We had a great time helping them load and unload.
Ty already enjoy a snack at Ghee and Poppy's house. Ty loves his room. He shows everyone where it is. It is very funny!
We just completed a great weekend with a great take out dinner with my parents at our house and now I am listening to Ty playing outside with Ryan. Ryan already has papers to write for his classes he is taking this summer so he will be using our home computer tonight to start on his papers. Enjoy your week. Ours is filled with fun activities and I am sure some packing and moving.

No comments: