Saturday, June 13, 2009

Party

Last night Ryan and I attended a 35th Birthday party for our good friend DJ. Lindsay, DJ's wife was a great host! We had a great night out. I actually saw a lot of people from High School that I had not seen in a while. Supper Club Girl's, minus Christina. I can't wait until our next Supper Club in a week! We took May off because we were all too busy. Lindsay the GREAT host! What a great friend!

Just so you know Ty did great last with his babysitter, Staci. He cried when I left but he cries when I leave him with Ryan and even my parents. Staci said he stopped crying like 2 minutes after I left. I only called once at 8pm and he was in bed! So we both survived. My parents even called me this Morning from Austin to see how Ty did last night.
Today has been a good day. Ryan did not have class today so we ran some errands and packed up our bedroom. Stuff keeps multiplying. I think people are sneaking in and adding boxes and piles! We also went for a nice swim (pictures later) and grilled hamburgers and played outside until bedtime.
Now it is the couch and a movie! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments: