Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hair Cut

Ty showing off his new haircut! What a big boy.
Looks who's moving now. No it is not us just yet but soon. The moving van would be for my parent's. The are staying in Temple but they are moving over to the Wildflower Country Club area. They will be living in my Dad's parade home. It is a beautiful area and my Dad is already looking in to golf carts(mainly for taking Ty on rides). Ty loves the house already.
They already have the majority of their furniture at the new house and they are already sleeping there. Ty loves the U Haul. I hope he likes our move as much as he likes Ghee and Poppy's move. I am going to miss not having them right next door but at least they are staying in Temple.

Ryan started class yesterday and stayed the night in College Station so we are ready to have Ryan home. Well, I better go shower so we can head to a Graduation Party later this afternoon.



No comments: