Monday, June 15, 2009

Pond





We are going to miss this pond when we leave. We walk over to our pond about twice a day. Ty will throw rocks and look at all the fish, turtles, snakes (sometimes in the water), and frogs. We went tonight after dinner. It is a nice walk before bath and bed.
Today was nice because Ryan was home until 11am!! He is in meetings the next days in Salado and today was a Golf Tournament. He invited my dad to play with him this afternoon. They were both worn out when they got home. This morning I was able to make it to the gym and then meet a friend a Starbucks. A very nice morning indeed.
The rest of the week is going to be crazy I have a feeling. We have a lot packed but I still need to finish up our bedroom and Ty's room. I am waiting till the very end for Ty's stuff. We have a u-haul all ready for Wednesday!
I will try my best to post this week but I have a lot that I need to accomplish plus all my Junior League Responsibilities...... Breathe!

No comments: