Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ty and Sevi

My Best Friend, Sara was out of of town this weekend so her little girl, Sevi was staying with her Grandparent's in Temple this weekend. I have not seen Sevi in so long and she is the most precious little girl I have ever seen. She just turned 13 moths old and she was walking all over the house trying to keep up with Ty. I am certain that Ty and Sevi will get married one day. Look at how cute these two curly heads are. They are going to make some cute babies one day!!! Ty had his arm around Sevi..... PRECIOUS!

I will admit Sevi has a tight little grip..... she wanted the trains, too. I just loved watching them play together.





I wish I could have seen Sara but I loved seeing Sevi yesterday. We had a fun visit. I can't wait to get Ty and Sevi together again!




No comments: