Friday, June 26, 2009

Playing Catch Up

Below are pictures from our move last week. We have been in our house one week already and I LOVE it more and more everyday. We finally had Internet and cable installed yesterday so I am back on line. Ty stayed in his PJ's almost the whole day because he did not want to miss anything.
Ty's favorite new ride.




I can't believe how long it has been since my last post. I am not sure where to start. Well, our power was back up and running on Monday Morning so that was a huge blessing. Monday afternoon was spent trying to get un-packed and organized. Well, that is very hard to do with a toddler. I was not getting anything done and I started feeling very overwhelmed.
Therefore, we made a call to Nana and Papa and they said they would keep Ty for a few days so I could try and get us settled. We met half way in Hillsbro on Tuesday and I picked Ty up this Morning. WOW!!! I got so much more accomplished than I ever could have imagined. I must say that my wonderful Mother has been over here everyday helping. I also had some evening commitments this week so it helped that Ty was playing with all of his cousins in Keller.
Well, I have more pictures to post and I will try to get to them soon. We hope to get a lot accomplished this weekend, too.



No comments: