Friday, June 15, 2012

Wrap Up





What a week we had with Impact! Here are are few more high light pictures from our house. Tonight we celebrated with a Carnival at our Church. And WOW what a crowd we had. There was so much energyy and excitement in the room and I know that came from God. What a lasting impression Impact has left on my heart and I loved being able to open up our front to so many incredible kids. So thankful for our Church.
Tyler also had his last day of Camp Wildflower. He had so much and he wants to go back, that is always a good sign. I hope he feels the same way about swim lessons on Monday!! He does love swimming, so I think that is a good sign. Tomorrow morning. I get to do one of my favorite things and that is to Volunteer at the the Second Hand Rose. I am ready to get out there and start making a lasting impact on JLBC this year! 

No comments: