Sunday, June 3, 2012

Performance



 Poppy made it to Ty's performance, too. We missed Ghee, but she was out of town.
On Tuesday evening Tyler's school hosted their end of the year performances. It is always such a fun evening of singing and dancing. Tyler loves a performance and we are so proud of him. However, he has started new habit where his hands are always in his mouth, my guess he is chewing his nails. Almost all the pictures we got he has a hand in his mouth, nice. :) We do have a video that I will try and post as well.
I am still having a hard time believing that school is out and Summer is already underway in our house. We have been to the pool everyday since Friday and Tyler starts a week of Art Camp tomorrow. I think the whole class is made up of friends, so I am hoping he will have a blast.
The first couple of weeks of June are already booked with camps, Bible Club, and swim lessons. Actually, I think the whole month of June is booked. Well, that is what Summer is all about, right?

No comments: