Monday, June 25, 2012

HOT

It is offically HOT here. Tyler wanted to go to the park late this afternoon and I thought that sounded like a great idea because Ryan had to work late. As soon as I opened up the door to go outside and that wave of heat hit me, I should have known the park might not be the smartest idea. Turning on my car and seeing 104 on my themometor should have been another clue, and also when I pulled up to the park and even the splash pad was empty... really not a good sign. Well, we did it for about 30 minutes. I think we were all 3 sweating... next time Ryan has to work late we will come up with a better idea. We are back to the days when the only thing to do outside in the afternoon is swimming.... thank goodness my kids love a pool.
Speaking of swimming. We went back for our final week of swim lessons today and Tyler is really doing so well. I am so proud of him, and can't wait to see all of his new skills at the end of the week.

No comments: