Monday, June 4, 2012

Manic Monday

I thought Summer was supposed to be relaxing, well not today. We headed out early today to run errands and Tyler knew that he started camp today so he asked me several times this morning if it was time for camp....finally it was. Tyler did great and he got so excited when he saw a friend from his class at school pulling up at the same time as us. He was even more excited when he saw friend after friend walking in. He finally told me it was time for me to leave. :) Love that boy.
After We dropped off Ty, GK helped me take tons of copies and instructions to a Copy Company so I can make Junior League Board and Chair Binders, 30 to be exact. We were home just in time for nap time and more computer time for me. After nap it was the the grocery store and to take dinner to a friend that just had a precious baby.
Tyler had so much fun this afternoon and is ready for the rest of the week. I am so thankful for all the fun opportunities Tyler will get to have this Summer.
I am sure the rest of our week will be just like today but I am so thankful for all of these days no matter how crazy and busy we are.

No comments: