Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day



Happy Father's day to one amazing Husband and Daddy. We are so thankful for you and all that you do for us. The love that you have for our children is so powerful. You are strong, courageous, and funny.... you are our "Super Man".

It takes someone very special to be the father of 2 precious children here on earth, and even more special to be the Father of a precious boy in Heaven. Thank you for loving our boys, and our little girl. We love you, Daddy. These pictures melt and break my heart at the same time.

I am also thankful for my amazing, Dad. You will always be my first love and my Hero. I love and adore you.


Ryan and I are also thankful and blessed to have wonderful Father's who are now being wonderful Grandfather's. I am so blessed to have so many amazing Godly Men in my life. We love Daddy, Poppy, and Papa.







No comments: