Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Faithful Servant

Once again I stare at this picture and I am at a loss for words. One thing I know for sure is I'm thankful to be able to call this amazing women, Gramma. To Tyler and Georgia Kate she is Amma.
On Sunday, June 16 my sweet Gramma died peacefully here in Temple. I was able to spend some special time with her at the hospital and my day would not be complete with out visiting her so I went everyday.
Amma was such a giver and she had the biggest and most amazing heart. She loved her family more than anything in the world and would do anything for us. She especially loved and adored her 14 Great Grand children. I know for a fact that Ty and Georgia Kate always put a smile on her face.
In October my Mom moved Amma to Temple from San Diego and we were all so thankful for the past several months we had with her. Such a blessing and one I will cherish always. Amma loved when Tyler, GK, and Copper would come visit her. Yes, our dog. Amma loved dogs, so Cooper usually with us when we went to visit her. Such precious memories we were able to create with Amma during her time with us, and I love of the memories from my childhood that I have her.
Amma was a true gift to me and so many others. Now every time when I think of Heaven I think of Amma and smile. She was a faithful servant with a joy filled heart.
Once again we are reminded of how precious life is so enjoy every minute and strive to do your best at everything and in everything you do, do it with a happy heart and a smile. We love and miss you Gramma/Amma.

 Philippians 1: 3-6
 I thank my God every time I remember you.  In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. 


 

No comments: