Wednesday, December 3, 2008

And To All A Goodnight


I told you I loved the Holidays. Wait until you see our Christmas Eve Pajama's. Tyler and I got Christmas Eve pajama's. I guess Ty likes wearing Christmas pajama's to because he crashed. It could also have a lot to with us having a crazy day. It started with Bible Study this morning and then we came home for a quick lunch and then a nap however I had to wake Ty up from his nap. I know "Gasp" but we had his one year picture viewing today. Let me just say that Ty took the best pictures and my Mom and I had a really hard time deciding. I ended up getting a lot. It's his year picture how can you not?!? After the viewing we went to Marshall's to get a pick for a book exchange we are doing at a family Christmas party tomorrow night. I can't wait to deck Ty out in one of his Christmas outfits. After Marshall's HEB and then finally home. Whew! We get to do it all over again tomorrow.

No comments: