Saturday, December 20, 2008

Holiday Parties and Good Friends

Catching Up! The greatest girls night ever. We all met up at Las Casas for dinner and drinks on Wednesday Night. This was after a great lunch and fun afternoon with our kids. We had a great time sharing stories and catching up. We love you Rebekah!

Kassie, Me, Rebekah, Heather
Lindsay, Kassie, and Me.


Temple High School Class of 95! Lindsay, Rebekah, and Holly



Heather and Rebekah with Ty. Ty had a house full when he woke up from his nap. Ty spent the afternoon playing with Kendall and Connor( Heathers Kids). Why we were able to catch up. Rebekah, Heather, and I were roommates for a while in College




Ty with Rebekah. Ty was chewing a cookie when I took this shot. It was so wonderful to be able to see Rebekah again. We had a great girls day at home!





This was from our Couples Christmas Party with the Thompson's and Belobrajdic's. We had a great Fiesta Christmas Party at our house. Good food, Margaritas, and games.





Showing off our bling rings.
I have felt so behind on my my blog this month. I think it is because December is the most busiest time of the year. So I am going to rewind a little and try to catch you all up on all of the wonderful surprises December has in store for the Steele Family.
I also went to a Christmas Party on Thursday but I did not stay that long due to Ryan not feeling well and I think I was all partied out. We have had a lot of parties this year. We are going to save our energy for New Year's Eve. We are going to Party Like It Is 2009(Themed Party we are attending). We have had a very wonderful year with good friends!

No comments: