Saturday, December 6, 2008

Slowing Down

You can tell that Christmas is just around the corner because we are so busy and I am having a hard time finding some down (blogging) time with all the hustle and bustle. I will be home tonight and will try and post about what we have been up to. I need to do it now because next week is another crazy week with a Christmas party play date, Check presentation at S&W, Supper Club (out our house), open gym, seeing Santa, and Couples night out. I know there is more. Now I am off to do some more errands.
Ty climbed up in is chair by himself. I think we have a climber on our hands. I was so proud of him. I think Santa might bring Ty his very own chair for Christmas! Shhhhh.
Oh, the snowman pillow is my favorite. $1.00 at Target. I got two more.

No comments: