Friday, December 19, 2008

Strep!

Ryan could not make it to work on his last day before the BIG Christmas break, so we decided that he needed to go see a Doctor. Thank Goodness because we found out that Ryan has Strep Throat. The Dr. put Ryan on an antibiotic so hopefully he will start feeling like himself in no time. I will admit I had fun driving out to Westphalia with Christmas goodies in hand. I came back with a car full of goodies myself.
Ty stayed with my parents last night and most of the day today. As my Mom/Ghee said: I want him out of your germ infested home. Thanks Ghee and Poppy!
Please pray that the rest of the Steele's in this house stay healthy and not get worse. Ty is still on the antibiotic for his Ear Infection and I am getting over my cold. Lets hope we do not get anything else!!! We are a dreaming of a very Healthy Christmas.

No comments: