Saturday, December 6, 2008

Family Christmas Party

Slam Dunk! Ty LOVED this basketball hoop. He played with it all night. The good thing is my Dad got him one for Christmas..... Don't tell Ty.
Ty also loved the fire truck. You can see Ty's friend Keifer riding in the fire truck. The boys were pushing other kids away who wanted on. Ty even pushed another little boy. I was shocked because I have never seen him do that. Ryan was so proud. And so it begins.








Thursday night my dear friend Pam and her Family hosted a Family Pot Luck Christmas Dinner. So many of our special friends were there and the food was wonderful. Ty had a great time playing with all of his little buddies. We had to bring a book to the party so we could participate in a book exchange. There were 17 kids that participated. We drew numbers and then the kids went and picked their book. It was a great time and we got a Sandra Boynton Book. She is one of our favorite authors. We can't wait for more fun Christmas Parties.
Last night Ryan was working on a paper so after I put Ty to bed I went over and had a glass of wine with my dear friend, Kassie. It was a wonderful night with great conversations. I laughed so much.
This morning the Junior League held a Christmas Coffee at a beautiful home. The house, food, and drinks were excellent. I enjoyed spending the morning with a great group of women. I truly am blessed to have so many wonderful women in my life. God is so good! Thank you Mom for watching Ty and even putting him down for nap. I called my Mom on my way home and she was about to put Ty down for a nap so she told me to run some much needed errands. So, I listened to my Mom and went to Target to do some more Christmas Shopping. We are having a gift exchange at Play Group on Monday Morning. I am all set! Another treat to our day is Ryan got home at 4 pm. We were so excited to see him. We ate a quick dinner and then Ryan headed to a play off football game.
Tomorrow we are on a mission to finish decorating the outside of our house. We are hosting two events at our house next week. That also means I have to get the inside all clean and ready for some Christmas cheer!

No comments: