Friday, December 12, 2008

Open Gym












Tyler and I went back to heart of Texas Gym this morning for Open Gym. It last for one hour and it is held 2 days a week. Today the gym was packed with tons of Ty's friends and of course my friends, too. Ty took off and explored everything today. Ty's favorite thing to do is climb on all the mats of course throwing all the balls. We will be heading back next week for sure. The best part is the gym usually wears Ty out.
This weekend is going to be a fun filled weekend. We are having couples night out at our house tonight. We are having a Mexican Fiesta Christmas Party. I can't believe I am about to host another party at our house. Ryan's last class is tomorrow and next week is his last week of school. Ryan has been so busy this week that he has not seen Ty since Monday. Ty has been looking around the house for his Daddy. I hope Ryan makes it home in time to see Ty tonight before Ty goes out to dinner with his Ghee and Poppy. Sunday I am going to sneak away and go to a movie with my friend Kassie. Next week is another full week. Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: