Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Conductor Ty









Ty with some of his Thomas stuff. It was challenge trying to keep the hat on Ty. Every time I would put it on his head he would reach up and take it off.
We had another busy day of cleaning out closets (New Years Resolution #1) and running errands. It is hard to believe that tomorrow night is New Years Eve. Ryan and I have two parties to attend. I am very excited about seeing our friends again.
I need to say a BIG thank you to my friend, Lauren for helping me with my blog. I love it!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

He looks so cute in his Thomas gear!! I love Thomas the Train stuff :) Madison did the same thing with her hat today, you would of thought I was murdering her :) All I wanted was a cute picture :) Hope y'all have a great New Year's Eve!!!