Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Wrap-Up

Last Tuesday Morning we met some of our good friends: Mark, Lauren, and Madison that were also in Fort Worth visiting family. We met at Starbucks and caught up over coffee. Here is a picture of Ryan with Madison. We had a great visit. Too short but at least we were able to see them.
Precious.


Ty staring at Madison. Look at how long Ty's hair is in this picture. I think it is time for a hair cut.


Ty,Me, Lauren, and Madison. We miss you all so much and hope you move back to Texas VERY soon!
Last Tuesday we also met Nana, Aunt Shana, Callie, and Caleb at the mall to play and eat lunch. Ty loved the indoor play area at the mall. There were so many things for Ty to climb on.


Last Tuesday we met Aunt Shana and Ty's cousins Callie and Caleb at the mall to play and eat lunch.


A new train mat! Ty loves to put all of his Thomas trains on his new mat! Thanks Aunt Shana!


Ty opening presents on Christmas Eve in Fort Worth with all of Ryan's family. Ty was staring not to feel well so he was REALLY fussy. Despite Ty not being in the best of moods we had a wonderful day with Ryan's family.


Ty testing out his new chair while watching his new Choo Choo Soul (Disney) video/cd. Ty decided he needed a break from opening gifts.



Ty pushing Ghee out of his chair. We were blessed to be able to have my parents come over on Christmas morning. This is our first Christmas at home. For the past three years we have flown to Florida on Christmas Morning. Not any more now that we have Ghee and Poppy Back.

2 points!!



New car to have at Ghee and Poppy's house. It is a fire truck. Ty loves all the sounds it makes.



Trying to get a picture of me and Ty in our Christmas PJ's but he was so done! My Mom and I always had matching Christmas PJ's growing up that I wanted the same memory with Ty. I know he is a boy but I can't help it!
Overall we had a WONDERFUL Christmas with all of our family and some special friends!











1 comment:

Lauren said...

I LOVE your Christmas PJ's!!! Madison and I did the PJ thing too!!! Yes it was soo good to see y'all and I agree to quick and short! Our whole visit to TX was too short! I am ready to move back! Miss you lots!