Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Play Group

Look at these percious children: Hudson, Avery, and Ty This morning Tyler and I had a wonderful morning with friends. Thank you Kassie and Avery for hosting such a wonderful Christmas Play Group complete with a gift exchange and Starbucks coffee for the adults. I loved spending the morning with Kassie and Lindsay. It was fun to see Ty play with Avery and Hudson. We got some great presents. I was only able to get two pictures to copy from this morning. As you can see I am still with out my camera.
I love this picture of Tyler and Avery. I think they are a match made in Heaven. I know Ty is still young but I can dream.
After Ty's nap I was able to see another precious little girl. Sara's little girl was in town so I had to go and see what a cutie Sevi is. It is hard to believe that she is already 6 months old. Of course I did not have a camera. I am going crazy with out a camera. I hope we get it back soon. We got our Christmas cards in today so I must start addressing. We still have a lot of fun activities ahead for this week. I am feeling a little overwhelmed with hosting two events this week but I just need to relax and know that everything is going to get done.

No comments: